Doing Business with the House
Transactions relating to the expenditure of public funds require the highest degree of public trust and an impeccable standard of conduct. This site provides procurement-specific documents to vendors that are interested in doing business with the U.S. House of Representatives.
CAO Acquisitions Management -
A service of the Chief Administrative Officer
O'Neill Federal Building, Suite 5110
Phone: (202) 225-2921
Fax: (202) 226-2214
Office Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday through Friday
Notice to Interested Parties
Potential bidders/offerors that choose to download a solicitation from this website are solely responsible for checking the site regularly for any amendments that may be issued before the closing date of the solicitation. Failure to check the site and submit a signed copy of the amendment(s) with your offer/bid, will render your offer/bid to be non-responsive and excluded from any consideration.
- RFP-OAM16080S Stock Drapery
The CAO is seeking an efficient and streamlined vehicle to purchase drapery material for House offices. The intent of this contract is to:
- Establish a long-term contractual relationship for the purchase of stock drapery;
- Reduce drapery acquisition and inventory costs for the House; and
- Monitor continually the process to identify improvements which will yield efficiencies for both the Contractor and the House.
- Pre-proposal Conference August 18, 2016
- Amendment 1
- J.1 Pricing Sheet OAM16080S Stock Drapery
- J.2 Off Site Delivery Instructions
Please contact CAO Acquisitions Management for website security checklists and policies.